Featured Neighborhood and Listing of the Week
Featured Neighborhood of the Week: La Jolla
La Jolla is Spanish, meaning “The Jewel”, and is considered “The Jewel of San Diego”. La Jolla is settled about 15 minutes out from downtown San Diego. The city is known for its spectacular beaches, fine culture, diverse cuisine, and exciting community activities. Known for its European atmosphere, there is plenty of Southern California charm to go around. La Jolla became known for its high end real estate and affluent communities, which stands true, however, this city is quite down to earth and friendly. Attracting people from all over, more for its pristine beaches and good food, La Jolla accommodates renowned Stephen Birch Aquarium & Museum and Scripps Institution of Oceanography. University of California also calls the city of La Jolla home. La Jolla is a wonderful place to raise a family, take a vacation, or hold a business meeting or convention.
La Jolla Highlights
- Stephen Birch Aquarium & Museum At Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Spectacular beaches and accommodations
- La Jolla Cove one of San Diego’s most desirable beaches.
- Black's Beach, isolated, Black’s is located north of Scripps Pier.
- List of local restaurants
- Top Beachfront dining at Yelp’s #1 ranking La Jolla beachfront restaurant, Georges at the Cove
Bargain Listing of the Week: 5 Beds - 7 Baths - 6328 Sq. Ft., La Jolla
Housing Affordability in 2017...Better or Worse?
Wed, Jan 25th 2017 10:30 am
Spring is Around the Corner Is it Time to Sell?
Tue, Jan 24th 2017 12:32 pm
Why Has My Home Not SOLD?
Tue, Jan 10th 2017 9:51 pm
San Diego Housing Market
Wed, Nov 30th 2016 11:30 am
Interest Rates Moving?
Tue, Nov 29th 2016 11:15 am