The 411: Carlsbad Events and Happenings Fall 2014
There is never a dull moment to be had in Carlsbad. This Fall is no exception. You will find something for everyone, from special events at local libraries for the kids, Film and music Festivals for the whole family, and Beerfest 2014 for the discerning beer lover.
- Friday Night Live: April – Oct 24—Free live music in Carlsbad Village compliments of Busker. Featuring various Busker bands including The Blue Route. Concerts are open to everyone 7 to 9 pm
- 2nd Annual La Costa Film Festival: Sept 18 – 21—To be held at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa featuring nightly Galas and more than 40 films, including shorts, documentaries, and feature length films to feast your eyes on. It is sure to be enjoyable for all. Ticket prices vary. Follow this link for more information.
- 11th Annual Carlsbad Music Festival: Sept 19 – 21—More than 50 bands will perform during the three day festival. The Village of Carlsbad will host the festival. Music lovers are only a stones-throw from beautiful Carlsbad beaches, dining and lodging, and the Coaster train station. Friday concerts held at the Village Music Walk. Saturday and Sunday shows are in Magee Park and Carlsbad Village Theater. Free for all!
- Carlsbad Rotary Oktoberfest: Oct 4—Holiday Park is host to this fun-filled event. Admission is free, and so is the music and dancing. Scores of fine German food, including a special meal catered by Tip Top Meats. And don’t forget the World Famous Apple Strudel and tasty beers.
- Brick-or-Treat Party Nights at LEGOLAND: Oct 4 – 25—Every Saturday evening and Friday on the 10th and 17th in October is party time at LEGOLAND, filled with fun activities for the whole family. Follow the link for more information on events and ticket prices.
- Carlsbad Beerfest 2014: Oct 5—Couldn’t get enough beer at Oktoberfest? Come back the next day for Beerfest! Hosted by Carlsbad Rotary Clubs for charity (Wounded Warrior Project) the fest will commence in Holiday Park from 12 noon to 4:40 pm. Tickets are $30 and can be purchased in advance online Here or $35 at gate (cash) 21 and older only!
Those are some of the major events going on in Carlsbad this Fall 2014. There are many more local events that take place daily, weekly, monthly.
Follow the link to go to Carlsbad’s interactive Events Calendar.
Housing Affordability in 2017...Better or Worse?
Wed, Jan 25th 2017 10:30 am
Spring is Around the Corner Is it Time to Sell?
Tue, Jan 24th 2017 12:32 pm
Why Has My Home Not SOLD?
Tue, Jan 10th 2017 9:51 pm
San Diego Housing Market
Wed, Nov 30th 2016 11:30 am
Interest Rates Moving?
Tue, Nov 29th 2016 11:15 am